Through years of engagement with a broad and changing spectrum of clients, we developed a strong expertise, allowing us to deliver advice and do extensive studies. We made several studies for the Flemish, Belgian and Dutch government and have a strong reputation for high quality documentation and respect for government and industry standards.
We have a team with the following expertise:
- River Information Services (RIS)
- Route/itinerary calculation for Inland Waterways
- Lock and bridge planning
- Corridor, shipping and traffic management
- Logistical inland waterway processes
- Software- en systems architecture
- Supply Chain Management
- Program and Project Management
- Strategic insight in regional and international exchange of logistical data within the context of transport and inland waterways
ALSIC is actively involved in several European work groups within CESNI/TI and more specifically the work groups for ERI and NtS, where future European technical guidelines are developed for Inland Waterways.